Process Knowledge Engineer
We invite you to be part of one of the biggest and prestigious retail companies in Latin America! 365 days a year, we identify ourselves as committed to give an excellent and quality service.
Our Finance and Administration Management is in need for a Process Knowledge Engineer, this person must supervise and manage all processes of the company, both internal, in the different countries of operation, as well as external processes based on best market practices.
Job’s Main responsibilities
• Look to improve practices, technologies and benchmarking of the organization business processes.
• To manage knowledge of processes performed in the company to generate analysis and comparative reports of replicable practices in the organization.
• Generate analysis, and executive reports of process benchmarking studies (internal and external) in order to present improvement proposals, all based on research techniques and studies.
• To train and generate culture to the organization, in the field of process improvements.
• In charge of the managing / updating Cencosud Processes work methodology (standards, practices, operation models, organization, others) in coordination with process leaders at the company level.
• To support in the administration of the governance structure of the process area defined for the company
• Look constantly for improvements in our process managment tools (ARIS, Bizagi, otros) and work methodology (Lean, Six Sigma, etc).
• Constantly update and manage, along with the company, our value chain and macro processes map, developed for the business units and central administration areas.
• To develop and participate in works and projects in the process area (services provided to the company)
• Provide the project management service (PMO) for the most relevant projects of the company in which processes are involved.
Conocimientos en Lean, Six Sigma.